[Tlc] T-opinion

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 27 10:33:04 PST 2009

FYI.
Thanks,
justin

Sorry I have to talk to you frankly. I don't think this kind of information should be posted. It's difficult for me to accept this, it's a 'private' thing and totally not 'academic'. I understand that TLC is opened to all sides of view, I can accept that policy and academic standpoint. But I don't think we should post everything without consideration. I'm alright with many articles on 'lese majeste' but not something like this. We can be more careful otherwise this academic list will be 'used'.

Academic requires not only freedom but also respect. Posters should not be anonymous as 'a member', it's not fair. And TLC should not become a gossip column. Playing with one's private life is not academic and not professional.

I hope you understand that I'm not attacking you or anyone. Your contribution to this list is appreciated. I just want to show my opinion as a young student!

Best,
Arthid

justinm at ucr.edu