[Tlc] Asking for help

s0804433 at mailserv.cuhk.edu.hk s0804433 at mailserv.cuhk.edu.hk
Thu Feb 26 23:25:15 PST 2009

Dear Justin and TLC'ers

I am a student of Chinese University of Hong Kong. I am planning to go to Bo
Kaeo province Laos for my field work. But, one of my friend told me I cannot
conduct research with tourist visa and I need special permission for that. In
this context, I want to request you all to share your  experience or most
important stuffs that I need to know. My research title is "The Importance of
Non Timber Forest Products  in the Economy of Rural Household of Bokeo
Province, Lao PDR". Besides, If anyonecan share any documents, literature,
information, about Laos, Laos culture, NTFPs in Laos, Bo Kaeo, etc. I would
really appreciate.

I am looking forward to getting your response/replies.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Sunil KC
MPhil Student