[Tlc] L-magazine and LANA

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Sat Feb 14 01:05:40 PST 2009

FYI.
Thanks,
justin

Attached you will find ILNYF full page color article for Lao Roots Magazine's next publication www.LaoRoots.com which can also be used as ILNYF flyer created Ms. Pom Outam Khampradith, Lao Heritage Foundation-NW Chapter-Seattle, who also took the lead and completed our 2009 Festival Marketing Packet. Pls print out and post and share widely to the world to help promote ILNYF.

Mr. Nor Sanavongsay, NawDsign www.nawdsign.com  is almost finished with ILNYF official poster and flyer for us to distribute. Once done I will send to all of you to post and share to the world.

Mr. Norasack Pathammavong, Norasack Design www.norasackdesign.com created both LANA logo and ILNYF logo. Thank you Ai Jock.

Thank you Ms.Siamphone Louankang/Paul Oudom, Esq./CEO of Lao Roots Mag, Nor Sanavongsay, and Norasack Phathammavong for your support and contribution towards the 2009 first ILNYF in San Francisco from April 10-12, 2009 www.LaoNewYear.com

Ms. Dara Stieglitz, LANA Vice-chair, thank you so much for creating/maintaining the www.LaoNewYear.com website for ILNYF.

Saturday Feb. 14th at 3 PM Pacific (5 PM CST/6 PM EST)

This 2009 Festival requires everyone's committment, focus, and teamwork to succeed. I hope to see everyone on this second teleconference.

We need at least 30 people to attend this teleconference, last Sunday we had less than 10 people. Pls plan accordingly, and put this into our schedule. Thank you.

Conference Dial-in Number: (218) 339-4300
Participant Access Code: 102091#

Best Regards, Be Lao, Be Proud, In Unity,

Mr. Sourichanh (Sirch) Chanthyasack
Festival Chair/Spokesperson/Media Contact for 2009 San Francisco ILNYF

(415) 680-4027
San Francisco, CA

The 2009 International Lao New Year Festival (ILNYF) showcases lao culture, pride and heritage to the world.
www.LaoNewYear.com hosted by: CLS, LANA; LHF - Hamilton Field, Novato, CA April 10th & Civic Ctr -Sat. April 11, 2009 SF, CA
“Celebrate, Collaborate, Educate, Advocate 30+ years in the United States.”

Advertising/Media Consultant, Idearc Media www.idearc.com
LANA President/Chair Sourichanh at lana-usa.org
SEARAC Board of Directors

Facebook: Sirch Chanthyasack
Skype: Sourichanh.Chanthyasack

Laotian American National Alliance Inc. (LANA) 501(c)(3):

www.lana-usa.org
www.searac.org

justinm at ucr.edu