[Tlc] T-graduate program CMU

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 19 09:25:04 PST 2008

Forwarded from Dr. Charnvit Kasetsiri.
Thanks,
justin

Dear colleagues,

It is our great pleasure to introduce to you our international graduate programs offered by The Regional Center for Social Science and Sustainable Development (RCSD), Faculty of Social Sciences, Chiang Mai University . We are sending our announcement to invite interested persons to apply for our graduate programs: Master of Arts in Sustainable Development and Doctor of Philosophy in Social Science.

For this academic year, at least five scholarships are available for M.A. students from the Mekong Region countries who demonstrate excellent academic performance and development-related professional background. Applicants are also urged to seek their own financial support from private as well as government sources in their own countries.

Enclosed are admission announcements and an application form. It would be grateful if this information is made available to wider public or those who are interested in continuing their study in these fields. Further information can be obtained from our webpage: http://rcsd.soc.cmu.ac.th or directly contact us at rcsd at chiangmai.ac.th. Please note that the deadline for application is at the end of January, 2009. Notification of successful candidates will be in March 2009.

We would appreciate it very much, if you could kindly make this announcement known among members of your organization who may be interested in applying for our programs.

Sincerely yours,

Chayan Vaddhanaphuti, Ph.D.

RCSD Director

justinm at ucr.edu