[Tlc] Image of Roxanna Brown

Yukie Sato yukie.sato1 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 00:27:03 PDT 2008

I would like to request your permission to reproduce the image of Roxanna
Brown appeared in the publication in Thai, which has been forwarded to me
through Dr. MacDaniel.

I am the editor of the newsletter of the Oriental Ceramic Society of the
Philippine and am planning to post a tribute to Roxanna in its June issue.
The existing photo of Roxanna was taken in 2006 when she was in Manila, and
I prefer to post the one appeared in your publication. I will also solicit
our members' contributions in the same issue to help Roxanna's family.

Best regards,
Yukie Sato
Editor
OCSP Newsletter