[Tlc] Important Petition for Roxanna Brown

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Fri May 23 00:14:44 PDT 2008

Dear All,

Please see attached a letter of petition calling for an inquiry into the suspicious and senseless death of Dr. Roxanna Brown. The letter offers a timeline of events leading up to this tragedy. The letter was written by Dr. Charles Keyes with input and advice from William Lavely, Barbara Gaerlan, Caverlee Cary, Nhung Tuyet Tran, Pattaratorn Chirpravati, Justin McDaniel, Kim Thuy Seelinger, Judith Henchy, and Roxanna's family.

See also attached the latest letter of condolence composed by Caverlee Cary. At the end of the letter of condolence is a list of names (over 400). Most of the people who wrote to me to sign the letter of condolence also stated that they wanted to sign the letter of petition/inquiry. Therefore, unless you write to me to ask your name to be removed from the petition, I will include it as it is on the letter of condolence. Please check the list of names and correct any mistakes. I apologize in advance if I made any mistakes with your name.

Thank you for your continued kindness and support. Your donations and kind words have been a real source of comfort to Roxanna's family and friends in their time of mourning and need.

Sincerely,
justinm at ucr.edu