[Tlc] [Vsg] TLC/VSG-Roxanna Brown's bibliography

catharin dalpino catharindalpino at earthlink.net
Tue May 20 04:41:05 PDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

Yesterday I spoke with a colleague who was an official at the Department of
Justice, now with a private law firm in DC, and asked him to make some
inquiries about Roxanna Brown's case.  He subsequently reported back that
she had been detained in Seattle by the Department of Justice rather than
INS, and that DOJ therefore has the action on any follow-up.  According to
his information, DOJ is very aware of this situation and an investigation
is underway.  Because that is ongoing, and because of privacy rights that
accrue to Dr. Brown's family, he was not able to get anything more specific
at this time, but he was able at least to establish that this issue is on
the DOJ's screen.

Best,
Catharin

those who are interested in reading her work and keeping her memory and
work aloive and inspiring you and your students.