[Tlc] letter from Roxanna Brown's son Jamie Taweesin

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Mon Jun 23 22:26:03 PDT 2008

Forwarded from Jamie Taweesin Ngerntongdee.
Thank you,
justin

Dear ,All friends of Roxanna Brown

I am the only son of Dr.Roxanna Brown.

I'm sorry it took me along time to write this letter [e-mail].
It been a hard time for me and my family.
as some of you may know already that my mother had sadly pass away
On 14th May  2008 in Seattle.
I'll just started crying everytime I try to do something about her death.
 It's still so hard for me to believe that It would happen so soon and so sudden.
To me this is a lost that can never be recover.

I wish that this letter would help inform all of my mother friends about it.
For I know that she has friends around the world and was love by so many.
If you recive this letter and know anybody that is one of my mother friend.
Please forward this letter to them.
[If us family of Roxanna Brown recive this e-mail please forward this e-mail to her friends]
Because I don't have all of my mother contacts in hand.I have met a lot of her friends.
But ther are still a lot more I have never met
or I have met them when I was very young.
Forwarding this letter should be the best way.

The funeral would be in the buddhist way by cremation.She had told me before that she want it  that way.
She would be cremated in Seattle and I would bring her remains back to Bangkok Thailand.
And there would be a funeral there in Bangkok too.Every body is welcome.

The cremation in the USA will take place at

Forest Lawn Funeral Home
6701 30th Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98126
(206) 932-0050
Date & Time
2 July 2008 Meroial Service 11:00 AM
http://www.mem.com/Story.aspx?ID=2449912

There would be more update on her funeral in Thailand afterwards
so please keep track of the letter.
I'll be sending more. And I would be there in person both of the funeral.

I would be staying in Bangkok Thailandfor the time being.
So if any of you who is my mother friends should come by Thailand
and is in need for help on anything.Just call me up and I would help you out in any possible way I can.Or if you just want to meet me that would be fine too.There should be a chance that I would like to thank you all of you in person for the supporting.

Please keep track of the letter[e-mail].

Sincerely,
Jaime Taweesin Ngerntongdee
Only son of Roxanna Brown

justinm at ucr.edu