[Tlc] TLC-Burma

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Sun Jun 22 13:04:25 PDT 2008

Forwarded from Dr. Bonnie Brereton.
Thank you,
justin

Hello,
I'm forwardng this message to some people who may be interested in sending some donations to the Burmese cyclone victims through a group that can get through to the people who need them.  If you're interested, please see the attachment. It takes a long time to download , but you can view it quickly as HTML.
Bonnie