[Tlc] Indigenous Tai lexicography

Tutu tphimvie at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 10:50:39 PDT 2008

Have you looked through Professor William J. Gedney's work: "The Yay Language; The Tai Dialect of Lungming; The Saek Language; Southwestern Tai Dialects; Central Tai Dialects", etc, by Center for South and Southeast Asian Studies, The University of Michigan. There's a whole collection of his work there. I believe that the University of Washington has the collection of Prof. Gedney's work also.

Warmest regards,  ----------oOo----------  Tutu Phimviengkham, managing editor   www.bakkamagazine.com   ----------oOo----------