[Tlc] Roxanna Brown

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Mon Jun 2 12:29:07 PDT 2008

Dear All,

I have been compiling the messages and donations that have been sent to me for the family of Roxanna Brown. The funds, received to date, have been wired to Roxanna's son to help pay the costs for travel, cremation, memorial, and the like.

As for the photographs and personal messages of condolence sent to me, I was not sure which of these photographs and messages were meant for public eyes and which were meant only for her family. Roxanna's family would like you to post any letter of condolence or support, along with photographs, on a website they have created. See instructions below.

Therefore, if you sent me a message of support or letter of condolence and you would like it to be be posted for others to read/see on the memorial website, please send it directly to the website. The family appreciates any memories, funny anecdotes, or kind words you have to offer. Please send these before June 28th so that they can be posted before the Memorial Services in Seattle on July 2nd. If you signed the letter of condolence composed by Caverlee Cary that I have sent around a few times, then I have already posted that on Roxanna's memorial website. You can add your own personal message as well.

If you would still like to make a donation, please send a check to Justin McDaniel and Deborah Wong to the address below. We will be sending regular wires to Roxanna's son in Bangkok.

Thank you all for your continued kindness and support during this difficult time. The family deeply appreciates your support for them in their time of mourning and search for justice.

www.mem.com and then type Roxanna Brown in the search box.

The website will be open for years.

Thank you for your time and kindness,

justinm at ucr.edu