[Tlc] C-SEA Digital Library Project and Historical Photos of Cambodia

Charles Keyes keyes at u.washington.edu
Sun Jun 1 14:25:16 PDT 2008

I think it is marvelous that May's photos have been digitized.
Unfortunately, the link that Judy provided   does not work. I went to
the NIU Library web site and was able to find the photos at http://sea.lib.niu.edu/images/mayebihara-search.php
. When one reaches this site, click on "browse all images."

Biff (Charles) Keyes