[Tlc] TLC-Jane Hanks 100th B-day!

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Sun Jul 20 11:14:36 PDT 2008

Dear T/L/C Colleagues,

Jane Richardson Hanks will be celebrating her 100th birthday with her family on August 2nd.

In January Jane moved into a senior living community near her North Bennington home.  When Biff Keyes was in the Northeast in late spring, we drove up for a visit.  Jane was her amazing self, regaling us with stories over lunch.

We thought that those of you who know Jane would want to send a card or note in honor of her birthday, so here's her new address:

The Village at Fillmore Pond
Pond House
300 Village Lane
Bennington, VT 05201

All the best,
Nina

---
Nina Kammerer, PhD, MPH
Lecturer
Heller School for Social Policy and Management
Office: 781-736-2940
justinm at ucr.edu