[Tlc] FW: FYI

Michael Montesano seamm at nus.edu.sg
Sun Jan 27 23:30:13 PST 2008

________________________________

From: Erick White [mailto:edwhite65 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 6:58 PM
To: Michael Montesano
Subject: FYI

 <http://www.2bangkok.com/07/TESCO.jpg>
(Photo: 2Bangkok.com)
"We are a good partner" - Tesco public relations campaign - January 25,
2008
This is a full page ad from the inside cover of the Thai-language Nation
Weekend news magazine.
It reads: Tesco Lotus. We care about you. Creating business
opportunities for the community.
We are a good partner.
Tesco Lotus has more than 7,300 partners and is provides more than
35,000 goods items. The goods and services Tesco Lotus purchases from
our partners is worth more than 98 billion baht per year, 98% of which
are from Thai companies and about half of which are from small- and
medium-sized enterprises.