[Ying-announcements] Ben's Practice Quals

Aiken, Miranda maiken at chapman.edu
Thu May 25 10:48:10 PDT 2023

Count me in! I have added it to my cal, just send the zoom link when you have it :)

~Mir
Miranda Aiken, Ph.D. (she/her)
Postdoctoral Fellow — Grand Challenge Initiative
Schmid College of Science and Technology
Chapman University
One University Drive, Orange, CA 92866
(714)-516-5538 (office)
sites.chapman.edu/envgeo/<http://sites.chapman.edu/envgeo/>