[Ying-announcements] Fwd: Xingona Dirt Science: A Story of Identity, the Environment, and Community with Dr. Claudia Christine Avila, Stanford

Claudia Christine Avila cmari009 at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 13 10:30:37 PDT 2022

Hey Y’all!

I know this is super last minute BUT I am giving a talk today ( a non-science one!) about my journey for employees at Columbia Sportswear for Hispanic Heritage Month. I tried giving this talk to Scotts group yesterday and I stopped because its a really vulnerable talk.. if you happen to be free at 11… please join in, they said I could invite people so I am forwarding it to you all because you all are my home/ safety/ community. They’re also recording it so you don’t have to drop everything if you can’t make it.
--
Claudia Christine E. Avila (she/her), Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Scholar, Stanford Earth System Science— Fendorf Lab
cceavila at stanford.edu