[Ying-announcements] Lab Meeting This & Next Week

Sam Ying samying at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:02:40 PDT 2022

Hey everyone,

I just booked Sci labs 217 for lab meetings, the room will be available to
us from 11-1215. The code into the room is: *007521*.

There's 3 glitch dates though:

*April 6th:* This is baby's spring break, so I can attend lab meeting
remotely, and I didn't schedule the room.
*April 13th: *Sci Lab 217 is unavailable this day, I say we meet outside
for a day.
*May 25th: *Sci Lab 217 is unavailable this day, but it's also 2 days
before Mir's defense so when we get close to this date, let's plan more
specifically what to do for lab meeting.

Thanks!
sam