[Ying-announcements] Can we toss these samples?

Miranda Aiken maike001 at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 25 23:35:33 PST 2022

Hello current and past lab members!

Part of the joy of having so many lovely folks in our lab is that we begin to accumulate quite a few old samples in our lab over the years. Before we toss samples that we do not think we need any more, I wanted to double check with those on this list.

Below I attached a google drive with images of samples that we think we can get rid of. If you recognize any of these from work that is still ongoing or unpublished, please let me know before we toss them!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4uhCdbBZyjtuy4dm8 <https://photos.app.goo.gl/4uhCdbBZyjtuy4dm8>

Also, if you have any collaborators that you want to double check with as well, please let me know.

Best,
Mir
----
Miranda L. Aiken (she/her/hers)