[Ying-announcements] Winter Lab Meetings

Benjamin Maki benmaki1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 10:15:14 PST 2022

Hey Y'all,

I am flexible about meeting this week. Happy to if people are interested,
but totally understand if folks aren't feeling well. Might be good to chat
about the XRF details? But, I'm sure that could wait until next week too. I
have no preference on Wednesday meeting time. Either will work for me! I
hope that everyone is feeling better, and feel free to reach out if you
need anything at all!

Cheers,
Ben