[Ying-announcements] CONGRATULATIONS DANIELLE!

Sam Ying samying at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 14:03:44 PDT 2021

Dear Dirty Peeps,

Join me in congratulating Danielle who thoroughly passed her qualifying
exams today! The committee was extremely impressed w Danielle's work so far
and thoughtfulness put into planning out the rest of her dissertation and
beyond.

To top it off, Danielle also scored $90,000 with the City of LA who is
super excited for her project to move forward on their sites.

I hope Danielle is thoroughly downing some expensive mezcal and after she
returns from her break, we will celebrate in person the Dirty Lab way.

[image: image.png]