[Ying-announcements] Wednesday Lab Meeting!!

Miranda Aiken maike001 at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 7 09:58:39 PDT 2021

Hi Dirty People!

Since Ben is out of town (have a great time in ALASKA!!!), you guys are hearing from me again about lab meeting :) This week Sam and Monica won’t be able to join us because they are doings some super awesome and super important field sampling, but we wanted to keep this time so Danielle can practice her quals talk. We will keep our usual 12:30 on Wednesday but make sure to use this zoom link (https://ucr.zoom.us/j/4365162375) because I can’t log in to Ben’s zoom account :)

See you all soon!
Mir
----
Miranda L. Aiken (she/her/hers)