[Ying-announcements] Lab Meeting this Week

Monica Hope mhope003 at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 6 12:55:06 PDT 2021

Hello Y'all,

I am taking over lab duties from Ben and just want to solidify what's
happening for the next two weeks. This week a lot of us can't make it so we
will not have lab meeting Friday (10/8). We will resume lab meeting next
Friday (10/15).

I'd like to get a read on how people feel about in-person vs zoom meetings
for the rest of the quarter. Please let me know what you think.
For next week's meeting it would be nice to have it in person just so we
can all get together but it doesn't have to be an every week thing. So
please, also let me know if you would be able to make it next Friday in
person.

One last rambling, let me know if there is anything that you think needs to
be discussed when we meet.

Thank you for your time!

Monica