[Ying-announcements] New Lab Meeting Time

Benjamin Maki benmaki1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 12:01:04 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

So we have arrived on our new lab meeting time!! From here on out, lab
meeting will be held on *Fridays from 2 to 3 pm*.

Would people prefer to do these meetings in person in the courtyard? or to
continue to run these meetings via zoom?

I figured that I would reach out to folks and see what is preferred. I for
one will not be able to make it to an in person meeting this Friday, but
would be able to in future weeks. Please let me know your preferences and
we can go from there.

Additionally, the Bo$$ can't make it this Friday. Should we still have a
meeting this week or just cancel and begin on the 15th? Thanks Y'all.

Cheers,
Ben