[Ying-announcements] CANCELED - Lab Meeting 6/1/21

Benjamin Maki bmaki002 at ucr.edu
Tue Jun 1 10:09:40 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

I hope that everyone had a nice long weekend!!! Today is Tuesday, which
usually means we have our lab meeting. But... Macon and I are at the beam
and will be busy getting set up, and others have voted to skip this week's
meeting.

So... we will not be meeting today, but will resume with our lab meeting
next week (6/8/21). Apologies for the last minute change of plans. Have a
great week and see you all next Tuesday!

Cheers,
Ben
--
Benjamin C. Maki