[Ying-announcements] New Lab Meeting Time

Benjamin Maki bmaki002 at ucr.edu
Sat Jul 31 14:15:44 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

Sorry to bother you on the weekend. If you find a moment, please fill out
this when2meet poll (https://www.when2meet.com/?12366436-lA1u8) so that we
can find a new time to meet for our weekly lab meeting. We will be meeting
this coming week, ideally at our new weekly meeting time, and Sam has a few
things that she wants to touch base with everyone on. So please fill out
the poll (if you haven't already) and be sure to make it to this week's
meeting so we can all stay in the loop. Enjoy your weekend, and see you all
next week!

Cheers,
Ben
--