[Ying-announcements] Lab Meeting

Benjamin Maki benmaki1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 15:44:29 PST 2021

Hello Everyone,

At long last the dirty lab has been corralled and a new lab meeting time
for winter quarter has been determined. We will normally be meeting on
Tuesdays from 2 to 3 pm. However, once every 3 weeks, when Sam has
executive committee meetings from 2 to 4 pm, we will meet at 4 pm. The 4 pm
meeting time will occur on the dates 1/19, 2/9, and 3/2. I have updated the
soil biogeochemistry google calendar to reflect this, and will send out a
weekly reminder as to what time we will be meeting that particular week. We
can keep using the same zoom link, which I will also include in that email
and which shall remain in the google calendar event for easy reference.

Since 2 pm Tuesday has already passed for this week, we will not be having
a lab meeting this week. Our first lab meeting will be next Tuesday, 1/12,
at 2 pm. Looking forward to seeing you all then!

I hope that you all got to enjoy break in a safe and relaxing way, given
the current limitations that SoCal is under. I know that I was feeling the
absence of family and loved ones this holiday, but I remain thankful that
the light at the end of the COVID tunnel seems to be coming into focus.
Wishing everyone a good first week back.

Cheers,
Ben