[Ying-announcements] Dirty Lab Holiday Party!!

Miranda Aiken maike001 at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 6 13:23:26 PST 2021

Hi All!!

Please come to our Dirty Lab Holiday Party this Thursday, the 9th at 6:30 or whenever you can make it. There will be fancy cocktails and holiday spirits and maybe Christmas Karaoke?? Who knows. If you want to arrange a carpool, I highly encourage it! Also, If I am missing anyone on the invite list or if you want to bring a plus one (or plus 5) please do! Just let us know :)

http://evite.me/fxzckFzDnH <http://evite.me/fxzckFzDnH>

See you soon!
Miranda and Sam

----