[Ying-announcements] CONGRATULATIONS MACON

Sam Ying samying at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 10:39:39 PDT 2021

Hi everyone!

Macon has officially passed his dissertation defense along with getting all
the signatures of his dissertation signed!!! He is now officially Dr.
Abernathy on his way to doing his postdoc at Stanford Synchrotron Radiation
Lightsource, the place with the most aluminum foil on earth!

Join me in congratulating him electronically before we all gather this
weekend for the Sept 4th party (outdoors in Irvine, details coming soon).

[image: image.png]