[Ying-announcements] Special Tuesday Lab Meeting (8/24/21)

Benjamin Maki bmaki002 at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 23 09:54:26 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

I hope that you all had great weekends and that your weeks are off to
a good start! This week we will be holding our lab meeting on Tuesday
instead of our normal Wednesday time so that we can give our Bridge
students the opportunity to practice their presentations prior to their
symposium on Wednesday. So this week we will meet from *12:30 to 1:30 pm on
Tuesday* (Zoom link below). Looking forward to seeing you all, and to
seeing our Bridge students presenting on what they have been working on
this summer!

Zoom Link: https://ucr.zoom.us/j/95358062700
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://ucr.zoom.us/j/95358062700&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw1L5-7NHH1ns_gjYCjHd06D>

Cheers,