[Ying-announcements] Lab Meeting 4/27/21

Benjamin Maki benmaki1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 10:42:00 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had wonderful weekends! Tomorrow being Tuesday and all, we
will be holding the much coveted and extremely exclusive Ying lab meeting.
We will be meeting at 4 pm because the Bo$$ has an executive
committee meeting at our usual 2 pm meeting time. Patrick from EH&S will be
coming to talk to us about lab safety. I have reached out to the undergrads
to see if they will be able to join us for this talk. We will also try and
record (if Patrick is ok with it) so that those who can't make it will
still be able to view the lecture. Our meeting will be in the usual place
(zoom link below). Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Location:
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/95358062700

Cheers,
Ben