[Ying-announcements] Lab Meeting 4/13/21

Benjamin Maki bmaki002 at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 12 15:53:08 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend! Lab meeting this week will be at 4 pm
because the boss has an executive committee meeting that overlaps with our
usual 2 pm meet time. Meeting will be in the usual place (link below).
Tomorrow Tommy will be discussing his proposed work at UH with us! It will
be exciting to catch up and see what Tommy has been up to, plus we can get
super jealous because he gets to live in Hawaii. See you all tomorrow.

Location:
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/95358062700

Cheers,
Ben