[Ying-announcements] Listserv for Job Postings

Claudia Christine Avila cmari009 at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 8 14:27:07 PDT 2021

Hey everyone,

Here’s the email list I mentioned at the last lab meeting that is a great source for all sorts of jobs (grad students advertisements, postdocs, research staff, undergraduate research opportunities, government positions, etc) in the umbrella of Earth Sciences.

I will say that they post rather frequently, like 10+ postings a day but it’s easy to change the settings to “digest mode” that reduces the frequency of the messages to 1 or 2 emails a day.