[Ying-announcements] Fwd: [hdr-ucr] Health Disparities Series: Structural Racism: Save the dates

Sam Ying samying at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:00:41 PDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Katheryn Rodriguez <Katheryn.Rodriguez at medsch.ucr.edu>
Date: Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 4:58 PM
Subject: [hdr-ucr] Health Disparities Series: Structural Racism: Save the
dates
To: HDR-UCR at lists.ucr.edu <HDR-UCR at lists.ucr.edu>

Dear HDR at UCR friends and associates,
We are excited to announce our first panel series on health disparities
research in preparation of our current funding call
<https://healthdisparities.ucr.edu/funding-opportunities>. In partnership
with the Center for Healthy Communities, the first part of the series will
focus on Structural Racism. *These conversations are free and open to the
public, more details to come. *Please save the dates and pre-register to
get more information:

*Tuesday, October 6th at 4 pm: Addressing Structural Racism with Community
Engagement*

*Moderated by* Michelle Burroughs, M.P.H.

*To pre-register and receive updates, please click here.
<https://ucr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAsceugrTMiH9CNMRFXLwEeWRtsPgDSrq__>*

*Tuesday October 13th at 4 pm: Community Engagement Methods for
Investigating Structural Racism and Health Disparities*

*Moderated by *Jennifer Syvertsen, Ph.D., M.P.H.

*To pre-register and receive updates*, please click here.
<https://ucr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYvfuypqjojG9LLE9dymrzUWK_AfpGn9kcC>

We hope to see you there!!!
With gratitude,
The Center for Health Disparities Research