[Ying-announcements] Lab Meeting 9/2/20

Benjamin Maki benmaki1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 21:05:34 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

We will be having our lab meeting tomorrow at the regular time (2 pm).
Below is the meeting link

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/95358062700

We can discuss how we want to go about setting up on 1-on-1 DEI intro
meetings. If you haven't done so already, please add you name to this
google doc if you are interested in participating (
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19D-BSvWIxHkUMfBbZ45v5B3MSgE-YccyvQ3rG_kljpo/edit#gid=0),
so we can begin to schedule the meetings and organize as we feel works
best. We can also take some time to discuss potential speakers that we
would like to invite for the upcoming quarter. See you all tomorrow.

Best,
Ben