[Ying-announcements] Today is Abdi's (official) last day :(

Abdi Garniwan abdi.garniwan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 11:53:08 PDT 2020

Hi guys,

I would like to thank all of you for the opportunity to be part of the
group for the past years!
Being a member of the group has to be one of the best experiences I have
ever had, and also gave me many pleasant memories to cherish.

As for now, I haven't bought a ticket home yet, but if possible, I would
love to see you guys one last time before I go home!

Cheers,
Abdi Garniwan