[Ying-announcements] Lab consumables

Macon Abernathy maber001 at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 27 19:09:55 PDT 2020

Hey all,

I saw a couple things to be ordered on the white board, namely gloves and
falcon tubes. I put in an order for 50ml tubes on the 19th, so those should
be here soon.

Gloves on the other hand, are posing an issue. So far I've put in 3 orders
(~210$ worth, or ~20 boxes worth) of L/M/S and XS gloves from both ebay and
amazon, and they haven't shown up. Weirdly, another order from
the beginning of october for L gloves showed up last week. Before we put in
another order for more gloves, let me check with Carlos on the status of
the previous orders, if he can't clear that up I'll put another order in.

Thanks for your patience,

Macon

--
Macon J. Abernathy