[Ying-announcements] Tian's Farewell Picnic

Miranda Aiken maike001 at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 15 14:29:07 PDT 2020

Hi Dirty Lab!

As agreed upon in lab meeting this week, we will be meeting at our usual Highland Park covered area on Oct. 22nd (Thurs) at 5pm to wish Tian a lovely lab farewell. Since it is only a week away, I attached a potluck google sheet so we can have our usual smörgåsbord (yes I had to google how to spell that). We can also arrange rides if anyone needs it!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13mhYLOe4yx_juSn3S6eTsdOYVfyCMEW9Q2VjM17SfOQ/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13mhYLOe4yx_juSn3S6eTsdOYVfyCMEW9Q2VjM17SfOQ/edit?usp=sharing>

Looking forward to seeing you all!
Party boss Mir
----
Miranda L. Aiken (she/her/hers)