[Ying-announcements] Lab Meeting 11/25/20

Benjamin Maki benmaki1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 16:55:15 PST 2020

Hello everyone,

I talked to Sam yesterday and we made the decision to cancel this
upcoming week's lab meeting due to the Thanksgiving holiday. It is my
understanding that Sam wanted us all to have a little break. We will resume
with our normal meeting time next week on the 2nd of Dec. at 2 pm.

Although we are looking at a very different type of Thanksgiving this year
I hope that everyone finds something nice to do, and that we all get a
moment to relax and think about all the things that we do have to be
thankful for (like Trump getting fired, still getting paychecks, and our
health just to name a few). I would love to try and set up some sort of lab
gathering (masked and outdoors or course) in the near future as it has been
some time since our last one. Wishing you all a nice holiday.

Best,
Ben