[Ying-announcements] Lab Meeting Dec. 9th

Benjamin Maki benmaki1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 17:11:59 PST 2020

Hello Everyone,

Just to follow up on Sam's email from earlier today. Tomorrow we will be
having our lab meeting at the normal time 2 pm. Link is below. However,
tomorrow will be a special meeting as we will have a guest lecture for Dr.
Bouchard (Lead author on a bunch of interesting papers linking the
consumption of Mn in DW to neurological impairments in children). Sounds
like we will have a 30 minute lecture from her, followed by a 30 minute
discussion. It should all be very interesting and informative. See you all
tomorrow!!

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/95358062700

Best,
Ben