[Ying-announcements] Lab Meeting 8/19/20

Benjamin Maki benmaki1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 17:08:14 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Hope you all had a nice weekend and are staying cool with this heat. We
will be having our normally scheduled meeting tomorrow at 2 PM. You can
access the meeting form the link we have been using for the past few weeks
here: https://ucr.zoom.us/j/95358062700
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://ucr.zoom.us/j/95358062700&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw1L5-7NHH1ns_gjYCjHd06D>

In addition to standard lab meeting stuff, we will be discussing the first
5 chapters of Ibram Kendi's, "How to be an Anti-racist". I have attached
the discussion questions bellow. Looking forward to seeing you all and a
good discussion!

Cheers,
Ben