[WFA*] Please update your RSVP to WFA luncheon 5/16 if needed

Jennifer Hughes jennifer.hughes at ucr.edu
Tue May 2 15:43:58 PDT 2023

Colleagues,

We have received an enthusiastic response to the WFA luncheon with the Provost at the Barn 12 noon on Tues 5/16.

We ask you please to update your RSVP (cancel if you can't make it after all, solidify your confirmation if you marked your attendance as "hope to attend" but are now certain, etc.).  We are beginning to reach capacity for this event.

If your plans are unchanged then please leave as is, no need to confirm registration or regrets.

https://forms.gle/tE951UBnXZxnCYxU9

Thank you!

Jennifer Scheper Hughes
Professor