[WFA*] RSVP open for Lunch with Provost 4/12 noon at the Barn

Jennifer Hughes jennifer.hughes at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 28 08:03:23 PDT 2023

Dear Constituents and Allies,

The RSVP remains open for our WFA lunch with the provost on Wednesday, April 12th at noon at the Barn (in "The Stable"). Please note you can also edit your previous response: https://forms.gle/DxVDyaiHDf7LRZLi9

In response to your feedback, we have invited the provost to address the "big three": (1) retention of women faculty (2) ongoing efforts to assess and remediate salary inequity by gender and (3) addressing structural obstacles to promotion to Associate and (especially) Full.

We have shared with the provost the list of other questions/topics that you identified-- flagging these as possible topics for Q&A.

We have invited the provost to speak for about 20-25 minutes, to allow plenty of time for discussion and exchange.

Sincerely,

The WFA Steering Committee

Jennifer Scheper Hughes
Professor