[WFA*] RSVP for Women's* Faculty Retreat Tuesday Sept 20th

Jennifer Hughes jennifer.hughes at ucr.edu
Thu Aug 18 10:02:43 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

The Women's Faculty Association (WFA*) invites you to attend our annual retreat for Women Faculty on Tuesday, September 20th from 10am-3pm with lunch at the UCR Botanical Gardens. There is no charge for this event.

Please RSVP here by September 15th if possible so we can plan for catering:  https://forms.gle/iCbSBhQJY41aYqS7A

Our program will offer time for information sharing, speakers, and time to get to know one another in a relaxed setting. We will also be introducing some of our new initiatives for 2022-3, including a peer mentorship program.  The full program for the day will be available in advance of September 15th.

*Please note that the WFA strives to be an inclusive organization reflective of the gender diversity of our faculty; inclusive of gender fluid, non-binary, and trans colleagues. Apologies if you have received this message in error.

Your WFA Steering Committee,
Jennifer Scheper Hughes (co-chair)
Katherine Stavoropoulos (co-chair)
Xuan Liu