[WFA*] WFA* meeting with VPAP Jeske 4/18 3pm Hinderaker Hall

Jennifer Hughes jennifer.hughes at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 12 17:12:11 PDT 2022

Dear WFA* Constituents and Allies,

This is a reminder of our Spring quarter meeting on Monday, 4/18 from 3:00-5:00pm. Hinderaker Hall basement room B0154.

Vice Provost of Academic Personnel Dan Jeske will be joining us from 3:00-4:00pm to answer general questions about our campus's merit and promotion processes and engage in conversation about equity issues and initiatives.

In the second hour, we will discuss the status of various other WFA* initiatives and have time for open conversation.

While the meeting is live in person, there is also a zoom option: https://ucr.zoom.us/j/98282021212

Finally, if there are specific questions you want to make sure Vice Provost Jeske answers, please feel free to add them anonymously here.  These will be shared with VPAP Jeske in advance so that he has a sense of the topics that matter to our constituents: https://forms.gle/TL3wyRfDREttusxy5

Sincerely,
The WFA* Chairs and Steering Committee

*The WFA​* strives to be an inclusive organization with respect to nonbinary, trans, and genderqueer faculty.

Jennifer Scheper Hughes
Professor
Department of History
University of California, Riverside