[WFA] Call for Full Profs--need more women faculty on CAP

Katherine Stavropoulos katherine.stavropoulos at ucr.edu
Tue May 4 09:50:15 PDT 2021

Hi WFA* members and constituents,
We are writing to ask whether there are any full professors (preferably
Step VI) who are willing to be nominated to serve on CAP? There is a
distinct lack of women on CAP and we are hoping to identify folks who might
be willing to serve.

If anyone is willing, please email Aleca, Richard (chair of the committee
on committees), and Veronica (analyst). Emails below:
Aleca.leblanc at ucr.edu
seto at ucr.edu
veronica.quesada at ucr.edu

Thanks for your consideration!

Best,
Katherine

*We are working on a name change to reflect gender diversity and inclusion.

--

Katherine Stavropoulos, PhD (she/her/hers)
https://sites.google.com/view/scdnlab/home

Assistant Professor

Graduate School of Education

University of California, Riverside

Self-expression and self-identification is one of my professional and
personal values. One way to practice these values is to share personal
gender pronouns. My name is Katherine and I use she, her, hers pronouns.

*CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT* *-- See California Welfare and Institutions
Code Section 5328.  * This email message, including attachments, is
intended for the sole use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute
this email or information contained in the email.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply mail,
you.