[Wellnesscommunications] Join Us for the Faculty and Staff Employee Assistance Program Services Workshop!

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 18 07:29:25 PDT 2024

Dear Wellness Program Participants:

       I hope you are doing well. I am excited to invite you to our Faculty and Staff Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Orientation Services Workshop, presented by ComPsych. This workshop is designed to introduce you to the various services and resources available to you through ComPsych, helping you make the most of this valuable program.