[Wellnesscommunications] Friendly Reminder - UC Riverside On Campus, In-Person Open Enrollment Benefits, Health & Wellness Fair

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 20 07:13:22 PDT 2023

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
     A friendly reminder, the in-person Benefits and Wellness Fair is scheduled for Thursday, November 2nd from 10:00am to 3:00pm at the Bell Tower. We will have 40+ vendors tabling at the fair and will be available to answer any questions you may have with medical, dental, vision, and voluntary benefits. We will also have chair massages, raffle prizes, and each vendor will have giveaway items!
     I look forward to seeing you at the fair!
Download the Flyer to Register: https://hr.ucr.edu/document/bfattendance-raffleformprintdocx

[cid:image004.png at 01DA02B1.05A9EC20]

In Good Health,

Hung Wu, MHA
Wellness Coordinator
Human Resources | Workplace Health and Wellness | Office: (951) 827-1009 | Email: hung.wu at ucr.edu<mailto:hung.wu at ucr.edu>

UCR 2023 Wellness Health Observance Calendar and Events.xlsx<https://o365ucr.sharepoint.com/:x:/s/HumanResources/EZiTGKUSM-xKixYDxiW69WUB_29y-u6ZSgu10Wf_1-TYzw>
[cid:image002.png at 01DA02B1.05A9EC20]
UCR's Wellness Program for Faculty and Staff, collaborates with various campus partners and strives to build a healthy campus community and work environment. This is accomplished through the delivery of programs and services designed to prevent work-related injury and illness, to provide the tools and resources to improve health and well-being, and to foster a healthy work environment.

How did we do? Please take a brief moment to fill out the Human Resources Feedback Survey<http://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2pt7pLaqWopqBL>