[Wellnesscommunications] Your Participation Matters! Complete the Wellness Program Survey by Friday, June 2nd

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Tue May 30 14:24:54 PDT 2023

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
      I hope everyone had a restful holiday weekend. I wanted to kindly remind you about the Wellness Program Survey and the importance of your feedback. Your opinion and experiences are vital in helping me enhance and tailor our wellness initiatives to better serve your needs.
Completing the survey will only take a few minutes of your time, and your input will contribute to shaping the future of our wellness program. We genuinely value your thoughts and ideas, as they help us understand how we can provide you with a more enriching and impactful experience.
To access the survey, simply click on the following link: https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6sNHP6rO88d14KW
Your responses will remain strictly confidential. Please complete the survey by Friday, June 2nd as your input is an essential part of our evaluation process.
Thank you for your time and commitment to improving our wellness program. If you have any questions or encounter any issues while completing the survey, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you.

In Good Health,

Hung Wu, MHA
Wellness Coordinator
Human Resources | Workplace Health and Wellness | Office: (951) 827-1009 | Email: hung.wu at ucr.edu<mailto:hung.wu at ucr.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01D992E7.1D275D40]
UCR's Wellness Program for Faculty and Staff, collaborates with various campus partners and strives to build a healthy campus community and work environment. This is accomplished through the delivery of programs and services designed to prevent work-related injury and illness, to provide the tools and resources to improve health and well-being, and to foster a healthy work environment.

How did we do? Please take a brief moment to fill out the Human Resources Feedback Survey<http://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2pt7pLaqWopqBL>