[Wellnesscommunications] Join Kaiser Permanente's Nourishing Your Mind and Body Webinar Series for a Happy and Healthier You!

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Mon May 22 08:47:46 PDT 2023

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
     I hope this email finds you in good health and high spirits! I am excited to introduce Kaiser Permanente's monthly wellness webinars, designed to empower you with knowledge and tools to enhance your well-being. These webinars are part of our commitment to promoting a healthier and happier lifestyle for our UCR Staff and Faculty.

Here are details about the upcoming monthly wellness webinars:

Webinar Title: Ready, Set, Goal