[Wellnesscommunications] Health Net Webinar - Mind Body Connection March 15 at 12:00pm

Hung Wu hung.wu at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 1 12:22:17 PST 2023

Dear Wellness Program Participants:
       Health Net is hosting a webinar on Mind Body Connection scheduled for Wednesday, March 15th from 12:00 - 12:45pm. The host will discuss the connection between our Mental Well-being and Physical Well-being. Please see the webinar information below.
Health Net invites you to attend this Live Wellness Webinar!
This webinar is available to all Health Net and Non-Health Net Members

[cid:image001.png at 01D94C30.D80D9410]

Topic: Mind Body Connection